Your Internet Security Services portal account allows you to:
- Configure your Parental Control settings
- Manage the security of all the devices linked to your account
To activate your account:
- Open the Internet Security window.
- Click the icon at the top of the window and select Account Info from the drop-down menu.
- If you have not activated your software, the Internet Security Services Activate Product screen appears.
- Click on the Sign up now! link
- To create your account:
- Email address: Type the email address you used to sign up for Internet Security Services.
- Username: Type a username that you would like to use.
- Password: Type a password for your account. Strong passwords usually contain a mix of letters and numbers and must be 6 characters long.
- Click Create.
- Internet Security Services will confirm you are logged in. Click Close.
- Before being able to use your account, you must complete the registration. Check your email and follow the instructions in the confirmation email sent by Internet Security Services.
- You can now use this account to access the Internet Security Services portal either through the software or by visiting https://internetsecurityservices.mysecuritydashboard.com