Step 1: Surround sound
- Press the Home button on your Fibe TV Voice Remote and select Settings.
- Scroll to Accessibility & playback.
- Select Stereo Sound to switch to Surround Sound.
Select Surround Sound to switch back to Stereo Sound.
Step 2: Setting your PIN
A PIN is a four-digit code you can set, rather than logging in to MyBell on your TV every time you need to authorize a change. This PIN is also required to set parental controls and access the adult storefront.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to the Parental controls section and select Set a PIN.
- Enter your My Account username and password.
- Enter your desired PIN using the numbers on the remote.
- Re-enter your desired PIN to confirm.
- Your PIN has now been set.