If you are receiving this error message All HD streams in use it means you have reached the maximum amount of HD shows that you can simultaneously watch or record.
To continue to watch your program, follow the steps below.
Follow these easy steps
- On the All HD Streams in Use screen, press the OK button on your FibreOP remote.
- Select one of the following:
- Watch in SD to tune to the program on a SD (Standard Definition) channel. This takes you to the same program in non-HD.
- Try again later to try the HD channel again
- Recordings to stop one of the current programs being recorded
- Interrupt a TV to stop HD viewing on another TV