Change your Voicemail password
- Dial *99 from your home phone to access Voicemail.
- When prompted, use your phone keypad to enter your current password.
- If you have not yet your Voicemail password, use the last 7 digits of your phone number.
- Press 4 for personal options.
- Press 2 for administrative options.
- Press 1 for password options.
- Press 1 to establish or change password.
- Enter your new password.
Note: Your password:
- must be between 6 and 15 digits
- must not:
- start with 0 (zero)
- be the same as your phone number
- be your phone number in reverse order
- be a repeating single digit
- be a set of numbers in perfect ascending or descending order, for example, 456789 or 987654.
- On your keyboard press #.