To connect to Wi-Fi
On your computer:
- Click Start, Connect To, then Wireless Network Connection.
- The Choose a wireless network screen appears. Select your Wi-Fi's network name and click Connect.
You can find your network name on a sticker that is attached to your modem.
If you can not find your sticker, read our Find my Wi-Fi network name and password article.
- The Wireless Network Connection dialogue box appears. Type your Network key (password) into the Network key field.
The Network key is your Wi-Fi's password. You can find it on a sticker that is attached to your modem.
If you can not find the sticker, read our Find my Wi-Fi network name and password article.
- Enter your network key again - this time into the Confirm network key field.
- Click on the Connect button.
- You are connected to the wireless network.