What you need before you start
- Your Security Services password. If you do not know your Security Services password, contact us.
Follow these easy steps
- Open Internet Security Services if it is not already open.
- Click Anti-Virus. If Internet Security Services is password protected, enter the password and click OK.
- Anti-Virus setting:
- To enable Anti-Virus: place a check beside Enable real-time virus protection.
- To disable Anti-Virus: remove the check beside Enable real-time virus protection
- Click File then Hide to close Internet Security Services (but keep it active).