What you need before you start
- Your Security Services password. If you do not know your Security Services password, contact us .
Follow these easy steps
- Open Bell Aliant Security Services.
- Click Privacy Manager. If Bell Aliant Security Services is password protected, enter the password and click OK.
- Privacy Manager setting:
- To enable Privacy Manager: place a check beside Enable the Privacy Manager service. Note: when enabling Privacy Manager, a new window may load, place a check in Don't show again then click Close.
- To disable Privacy Manager: remove the check beside Enable the Privacy Manager service
- Click File then Hide to close Internet Security Services (but keep it active).