You can email pictures or video clips to anyone with an email address.
Note: To watch video clips, the recipient needs to have QuickTime installed.
For more guidance, follow the detailed step-by-step instructions.
What you need before you start:
- NextGen Home Security subscription
- Java: If you do not have Java installed, you will be prompted to do so. View our Prompted to install java support article.
- Quicktime: If you do not have Quicktime installed, you will be prompted to do so. View our Prompted to install Quicktime support article.
Follow these easy steps:
- Log in to the Home Security web portal.
- Click the Summary tab.
- Click the name of the camera that captured the image.
- The thumbnails will be displayed in the Pictures pop-up window.
- Click the thumbnail of the picture or video clip you want to send.
- Click Email Picture or Email Clip.
- Enter the email address, subject and message.
- Click Send.