What you need before you start
- Your Internet Security Services password. If you do not know your Security Services password, contact us.
Follow these easy steps
- Open Internet Security Services
- Click Anti-Spyware. If Bell Aliant Security Services is password protected, enter the password and click OK.
- Anti-Spyware setting:
- To enable Anti-Spyware: place a check beside Enable real-time spyware protection.
- To disable Anti-Spyware: remove the check beside Enable real-time spyware protection
- Click File then Hide to close Bell Aliant Security Services (but keep it active).