Step 1: Navigating on your TV
Press the left arrow on your remote to display the following menu options:
- Select Home to view the home page.
- Select Guide to view the programming guide.
- Select Shows to view on-demand shows.
- Select Movies to view on-demand movies.
- Select Apps to view any app from the Google Play store.
- Select Recordings to view scheduled and recent recordings.
- Select My watchlist to find your rentals, purchases and favourite shows and movies.
- Select Settings to manage everything from favourites to paired devices.
- Select Search to dictate or manually type what you are looking for.
Step 2: Using the guide
- Press the Guide button on your remote.
This will display live content in the guide.
- While watching a show, select OK to open the player. Select up and navigate left to select the Guide icon.
- Scroll through the channels and select OK to watch a channel.
To set filters in the guide:
- Go to the Settings section.
- Scroll to My preferences and select Guide Filters.
- Select the filters you’d like to apply.
Step 3: Managing on-demand content
The Shows and Movies sections contain on-demand content that is part of your subscriptions, as well as content that can be rented or purchased.
- Select the On Demand button on your remote to browse the Shows section.
- Scroll down the left-hand menu and select the Movies section to browse on-demand movies.
- Select a shortcut at the top of the Movies or Shows sections to easily navigate to different categories.
- In the Movies section, select Rentals to view all content available for purchase or rent.
- Select View All to see more content in that category.
Step 4: Using My watchlist
Add a movie or an episode of a show to your watchlist to easily find and enjoy it on the device of your choice.
To access your watchlist:
- Press the Home button on your remote to display the menu and scroll down to My watchlist.
To add to your watchlist:
- Select an episode of a show or a movie you want to add.
- Select Add to My watchlist.
You can now find this movie or episode in My watchlist.
To delete from your watchlist:
- Select the content and click Remove from My watchlist.
Step 5: Using restart and lookback
Restart lets you restart a movie or show while it is currently airing. Lookback lets you restart a movie or show if it has aired within the last 30 hours.
To use Restart:
- Select a show you’d like to restart and select Restart.
- While watching a show or movie, select OK to view player controls and select Restart.
To view all shows that can be restarted:
- Select Guide on your Fibe TV Voice Remote.
- Scroll to the channel tab on the left-hand side.
- Press OK to view all applicable content.
Note: all shows that can be restarted are marked with a Restart icon.
Step 6: Managing the adult storefront
You must be at least 18 years old to enter the adult storefront. To enter:
- Select the On Demand button on your Fibe TV Voice Remote.
- Scroll to and select Movies on the menu.
- Select the Adult shortcut.
- Enter your My Account username and password.
- To avoid inputting your My Account username and password each time, set a custom PIN in Settings.