Once you have downloaded and installed the FibreOP Remote app on your mobile device (Apple or Android), using the remote is easy. Simply set up your device to connect to your TV receiver and you'll be ready to start using your FibreOP remote app.
To pair (or connect) to your receiver, follow the steps below.
What you need before you start
- Be a FibreOP TV subscriber
- Have a FibreOP internet plan
- The FibreOP Remote app must be installed on your Apple (iOS) or Android device. Please make sure you select FibreOP Remote app as the Bell Fibe app will not work with your receiver.
- Your device must be connected to your FibreOP wireless network
Follow these easy steps
- From your device, tap the FibreOP Remote app icon.
- The first time you launch the app, you will be prompted to pair your device with your receiver. If you do not get prompted, tap the menu button and tap Settings and tap Add receiver.
- The Add receiver screen appears. Tap Next to display the pairing code on your TV.
- Enter the 4 digit code on the Step 2: Enter pairing code screen.
- Tap Pair device.
- Provide a name for your receiver so you can easily identify it. You can select from the dropdown or type a nickname for the receiver.
- Type a nickname for your device and tap Next.
- Once your device has paired with the receiver, the Pairing successful screen appears. You are now ready to use your FibreOP Remote.
- You will need to pair the FibreOP Remote app to each of your FibreOP TV receivers.
- You can connect up to 10 devices to work with your FibreOP TV receivers.