You can reset your FibreOP TV Slim remote to factory settings if you no longer want it to control your TV functions.
To reset to factory settings:
- Turn on your TV.
- Turn on your FibreOP TV receiver.
- Point your FibreOP TV remote at your TV.
- Press and hold the OPTIONS button for 3 seconds until the green TV light blinks twice.
- Enter the 0000 using your remote’s number buttons. You must enter the code within 10 seconds.
- The remote is set back to factory settings.
Note: No TV is programmed in factory settings. You will need to reprogram your remote to control your TV's volume and power button.