The Schedule feature of Parental Control allows a user to force a specific access restriction rule for a specific time and date.
What you need before you start
- Your Security Services password. If you do not know your Internet Security Services password, contact us.
- Verify the date and time setting on the computer
Follow these easy steps
- Open Internet Security Services if it is not already open
- Click Parental Control. If Internet Security Services is password protected, enter the password now and click OK.
- Click Schedule
- Click Add
- Enter the following information
- Type a Name for this Access Schedule.
- Select the day(s) of the week and the time period you want the Schedule to be active.
- Using the slide-bar, set the Security Level.
Note: When setting the Schedule times, the day ends at midnight. To set a time frame from 9pm to 3am, specify the range over two days. For example: create one schedule item with "Saturday 9pm until 12am" and then create a second Schedule item for "Sunday 12am until 3am".
- Click OK when complete.