Depending on the speed of the server you're connecting with, your upload and download speeds can vary. By using the Bell Aliant Speed Test tool, you can get an accurate measurement of your connection speed within the Bell Aliant network.
To test your speed:
- Use a computer connected directly to your High-Speed router. You may not see accurate results when using wireless due to interference with other appliances, cordless phones and devices.
- Make sure that you do not have downloads in progress as this will impact your results
- Click on Begin Test.
Speed Test Tool
- This test requires flash and will not work on mobile devices.
- If you are unable to view the tool on a computer, you can go to http://speedtest.bellaliant.net/ directly.
Help with slow speeds
- If you are experiencing slow speeds, please visit our support article for Troubleshoot slow speeds.