What you need before you start
- Your Bell Aliant e-mail address and password. If you do not know your Bell Aliant e-mail address or password, contact us.
Follow these easy steps
- Check your email settings
- Confirm the username & password are working correctly, log into http://webmail.bellaliant.net using your username/password.
If you can log into Webmail, your username and password is working properly.
- Delete suspicious messages from your mailbox. Many times an e-mail message with a malformed or otherwise damaged header can cause mail downloads to stall or fail completely. If you suspect this may be the case, log into Webmail and delete any spam or suspicious messages.
- If you are sending mail to a large number of recipients, an invalid address in the list can cause an error. Check your recipient list for obviously invalid addresses. If none are found, try breaking your list into smaller sections, in an attempt to locate the invalid address.