With Restart, you can browse backwards in the guide for up to 30 hours and watch previously aired shows.
To watch previously aired shows:
- Press the GUIDE button on your Fibe TV remote. Programs that have Restart will show with the chevron pointing back in the guide.
- Use your up and down arrows buttons to select the channel.
- Press your left-arrow button to scroll back to view previously aired shows.
- Use your arrows to select the show you would like to watch.
- Press OK. The Program info screen appears.
- Use your arrow button to select Watch.
- Press OK. The previously aired program plays.
Note: The rewind and fast forward features may be disabled while watching Restart shows.