Watching the CTV GO locked content on your Apple or Android is easy. Just follow the steps below.
What you need before you start
- You are a FibreOP TV customer
- You must be registered to My Account in order to sign in to CTV GO. If you have not registered to My Account, you can follow the steps in our Register for My Account support article
- You have downloaded the CTV GO app.
Follow these easy steps
- Tap on the CTV GO app icon.
- Tap on the locked content
- Tap the Bell Aliant FibreOP icon from the Television Service Providers. If you do not see the icon, tap where the logos are displaying and swipe up.
- Enter your My Account email address. in the User name field. If you would like the app to remember your email address, click Remember my email address.
- Enter your My Account password in the password field. If you do not see the password field, swipe up to make the field visible.
- Tap Log in.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to access all the locked CTV GO content.
For help in using the CTV GO application, please visit the CTV GO support site.