You can enjoy live viewing RDS, RDS2 and RDS Info channels from the your computer whether you are using a desktop or a laptop computer with Windows or Macintosh Operating system if:
- You are a Fibe TV customer and you are subscribed to either Sports 1 or Le Monde en Français theme pack
- You are registered for My Account
- You visit the RDS GO website: www.rds.ca/télé/en-direct
NOTE: If you have not registered to My Account, you can follow the steps in our Register for My Account support article.
Watch RDS GO content on your computer:
- Go to the RDS GO website
- Click on S'authentifier.
- Click the Bell Aliant icon from the list of TV service providers.
- Enter your My Account email address in the Adress électronique field. If you would like the app to remember your email address, click Mémoriser mon adresse électronique.
- Enter your My Account password in the Mot de passe field. If you do not see the password field, swipe up to make the field visible.
- Click Ouvrir une session.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to access all the RDS GO content.