Watching the Super Écran GO locked content on your computer is easy.
Whether you are using a desktop or a laptop computer with Windows or Macintosh Operating system, just follow the steps below.
What you need before you start
- You are a FibreOP TV customer
- You must be registered to My Account in order to sign in to Super Écran GO . If you have not registered to My Account, you can follow the steps in our Register for My Account support article
- You can access Super Écran GO through the Super Écran GO website
- You will require an Abobe Flash Player
Follow these easy steps
- Go to the Super Écran GO website
- Click on Connexion.
- Click the Bell Aliant FibreOP icon from the TV service providers.
- Enter your My Account email address in the Adress électronique field. If you would like the app to remember your email address, click Mémoriser mon adresse électronique.
- Enter your My Account password in the Mot de passe field. If you do not see the password field, swipe up to make the field visible.
- Click Ouvrir la session.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to access all the Super Écran content.