Watching the TSN GO locked content on your computer is easy.
Whether you are using a desktop or a laptop computer with Windows or Macintosh Operating system, just follow the steps below.
What you need before you start
- You are a FibreOP TV customer
- You must be registered to My Account in order to sign in to TSN GO. If you have not registered to My Account, you can follow the steps in our Register for My Account support article
- You can access TSN GO through the TSN GO website
- You will require an Abobe Flash Player
Follow these easy steps
- Go to the TSN GO website - http://www.tsn.ca/tv
- Click on the Lock
- Click the Bell Aliant FibreOP icon from the TV service providers.
- Enter your My Account email address. in the User name field
- Enter your My Account password in the Password field.
- Scroll down if needed and click Log in.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to access all the TSN GO locked content.
For help in using the TSN GO application, please visit the TSN GO support site.