The M5208 is a good match when occasional call coverage and exceptional reliability are important. As with all sets in the MBS II Portfolio, the M5208 is designed to maximize use of Nortel Networks Meridian Digital Centrex (MDC) features.
To order call 1-844-294-3926
Equipped with a liquid crystal display, the M5208 combines time-saving and convenience features with easy operation.
- The M5208 is MADN-capable, letting you program your set for appearances of other users directory numbers. Call coverage is simple.
- The 2-line X 24-character liquid crystal display can tell you who is calling and whether the call was transferred or forwarded.
- Visual ringing indication alerts you to an incoming call with a flashing lamp. Even if you are on your primary line.
- Includes eight programmable line/feature keys as well as conveniently placed, color-coded Hold and Release keys.
- The built-in speaker permits on-hook dialing and makes it easy to access voice mail.
- The M5208 is loop powered therefore local power is not required. Your set will retain display capabilities even during a power outage.
Specs & User guide
- Length: 8.375 in. (209 mm)
- Width: 8.375 in. (213 mm)
- Height (front): 0.728 in. (18 mm)
- Height (rear): 3.645 in. (92 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs. (.95 Kg)
- Loop powered
- Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- 15,000 ft. (4,570 m)
See the Meridian 5208 user guide
Warranty and maintenance
- Includes 1 year warranty
- A maintenance option is available with outright purchase