To connect to your Wi-Fi:
On your computer:
- Click the Windows Logo.
- Click the Control Panel icon.
- Click Network and Internet.
- Click the Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Setup a new connection or network.
- Click Connect to the Internet. The Set Up a Connection or Network screen appears.
- Click Next. The Connect to the Internet screen appears.
- Click on Wireless.
- Click on your Wi-Fi's network name and then click Connect.
- If you would like your computer to connect automatically to your Wi-Fi, click on the Connect automatically box.
- Type the Security Key an click OK.
The Security key is your Wi-Fi's password. You can be find it on a sticker that is attached to your modem.
If you can not find your sticker, read our Find my Wi-Fi network name and password article.
- The Connect to a Network window disappears and you are connected.