Follow these easy steps
- Open Outlook
- Select File > Import and Export
- Select Export to a file and click Next
- Select Personal Folder File (.pst) and click Next
- Select Presonal Folders, place a check in Include subfolders, click on Next
Note: This will export all folders in your mail box, if you only wish to do a specific folder select it from the list.
- Choose where you want the file saved and click Finish
- Give the file a name, check off No Encryption and click OK. The PST file has been exported.