The Manage statements page allows you to easily manage and pay all eligible statements from one place.
Before registering an account for online payment, please check the Statement page to ensure that a statement is available for the account. Your first online statement should be available 24–48 hours after the account is registered in Online Bill Manager. Subsequent statements will be available 5–12 business days after the billing period.
One-time debit payments are processed within four business days (up to seven calendar days) after you submit the payment in Online Bill Manager. Don’t forget to submit your payment early to allow for this processing time.
To make a payment:
- Log in to Online Bill Manager.
- Select the Statements tab.
- Select a level of the hierarchy, a calendar month, and enter other search criteria if desired to locate the statements.
- Select View.
- Select Make payment.
- Enter the amount to be paid for each statement.
- Select the date to make the payment.
- Select the payment method for the statement(s).
- Select OK.
- If you select a new payment method, you will be prompted to enter the account information.
- Select Save my information on file for future transactions.
- You can update this section in the future by selecting Setup or Manage payments.
- Review the payment details and select Approve now to authorize the payment or Approve later.
- Select Print to print a copy of the payment authorization form, or select Back or the Statement tab to return to the Manage statements page.