What you need before you start
- Make sure that you are able to connect to the Internet and retrieve your e-mail.
Follow these easy steps
If you are having problems receiving your faxes, you should check the following:
- Ensure the sender is using the proper Fax to E-mail number
- Ensure you are able to get your e-mail.
- You may have applications that are considering your Fax to E-mail notifications as SPAM and could be deleting them or routing them to a SPAM folder. You should check your Anti-virus application, firewall, and email program settings. These settings differ across all programs, so you should consult with the manufacturer of the program for specific instructions.
- If you are unable to resolve the issue with the above steps, you may need to contact us at 1-866-425-4268