Online Billing for Business also offers other convenient bill payment options, including pre-authorized payments (auto-pay) by credit card.
For quick reference, use the following checklist to pay your bill online. For more guidance, follow the detailed step-by-step instructions.
What you need before you start
- Your Online Billing for Business log in information. If you do not have a login, visit our Register for Online Billing for Business support article
- A Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Amex accepted)
Follow these easy steps
- Go to My Business Account – click Go to Online Billing for Business
- Log in with your login information
- Go to the Statements tab to set up Auto-Pay.
- Click Make Payment.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Select your Payment Method.
- Enter your card information if you have selected “New credit card.”
- Click OK.
You will receive an email confirming receipt of payment.