For quick reference, use the following checklist to set-up automatic bill payment. For more guidance, follow the detailed step-by-step instructions.
What you need before you start
Your Online Billing for Business log in information. If you do not have a login id, visit our Register for Online Billing for Business support article.
- Log in to Online Billing for Business
- Go to the Statements tab
- Go to Setup Payment Methods
- Turn Automatic payment on
Follow these easy steps
Log in to Online Billing for Business
- Go to My Services – Electronic Bill.
- Log in with your login information.
Go to the Statements Tab
- Go to the Statements tab to set up Automatic Payments.
- Click Setup Payment Methods.
Go to Setup Payment Methods
If you have previously set up a Payment Method you will see it listed here.
Turn Automatic Payment On
To turn Automatic Payment on and set up a new payment method:
- Select Automatic Payment is: on.
- Select New bank account or New credit card.
- Enter your bank account or credit card information on the Enter Payment Information screen when prompted.
- Click Save.
- Click OK.