Paperless billing is a convenient way to access your bill online anytime, anywhere. When you switch to paperless billing you will stop receiving your paper bill in the mail. You will receive an email notification with a link to access your bill online when it is ready to view. Setting up paperless billing is secure and easy to do.
For quick reference, use the following checklist to set up paperless billing. For more guidance, follow the detailed step-by-step instructions.
What you need before you start
- Your Electronic Bill log in information. If you do not have a username, visit our Register for Electronic Bill support article.
- Log in to My Services – Electronic Bill
- Click Switch to Paperless Billing in the View Bill section
- Change Bill Delivery Method
Follow these easy steps
- Go to My Services – Electronic Bill.
- Log in with your username.
- Click Switch to Paperless Billing
- Enter your Contact Name
- Enter your E-mail address
- Confirm your e-mail address
- Click Submit