You can protect the data on your computer with data protection rules.
To turn on Data Protection :
- Open Internet Security Services.
- Click the Privacy icon.
- Click Data Protection protection.
- If Data Protection is turned off, click on the X to turn it on.
- Click Add rule. The Internet Security Services Data Protection Rule screen appears.
- Enter the following:
- Rule name: Type a name for the rule you are creating
- Rule type: Select from the dropdown the type of rule you would like to create.
- Rule data: Type the information you would like to protect. For example, if you are creating a rule to protect tour email address you would enter your email address here.
- Rule description: Type a short description for your rule
- Click Next. The Settings screen appears.
- By default, all scanning protocols will be used and will apply to the current Windows user. You can change these settings by clicking on the checkmarks or radio buttons.
- Click Finish.
- Your rule is now created. You can add new rules by repeating the steps 6, 7, 8.