You can obtain copies of your previous bills by logging into My Business Account - Billing - View your bill and selecting the bill you want to view. It has the same details as a regular paper bill and you can easily print or save a copy.
If you are having problems, displaying your bill after you have logged in, you may want to check to make sure it isn’t being blocked by your pop-up blocker setting in your web browser.
For assistance turning off your pop-up blocker, follow the detailed step-by-step instructions. If you are using Firefox, please read our Firefox is not displaying my bill support article.
What you need before you start
- Your My Business Account - Billing - View your bill log in information. If you do not have a login, visit our Register for Electronic Bill support article.
- To view details of your bill, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Follow these easy steps
- Click on Tools.
- Click on Pop-up Block.
- Click Turn Off Pop-Up Blocker.
- Click on the Gear in the far right corner.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- At the bottom, remove the checkmark from Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
- Click on Tools.
- Click on Options.
- Click on Content.
- Remove the checkmark from Block pop-up windows.
- Click on the Chrome Menu (far right corner, looks like icon with 3 lines).
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.
- In the Pop-ups section, select Allow all sites to show pop-ups. Customize permissions for specific websites by clicking Manage exceptions.
- Click on the Safari menu (or gear on the top right)
- Remove the check mark from Block Pop-up Windows
If you are using Firefox, please read our Firefox is not displaying my bill support article.