What you need to know before you start
- In Outlook 2003, the junk e-mail filter is turned on by default.
- The first time Outlook 2003 moves a message to the junk e-mail folder, it will notify you with a dialog box.
Follow these easy steps
- Open Outlook
- On the Tools menu, select Options.
- In the Options dialog box, in the E-mail section, click Junk E-mail.
- Choose the level of junk e-mail message protection you want.
We recommend that Low: Move the most obvious junk e-mail to the Junk E-mail folder is enabled.
We do not recommend that you enable the Permanently delete suspected junk e-mail instead of moving it to the Junk E-mail folder. Enabling this setting could result in valid e-mail being deleted from time to time.
- The Junk E-mail Folder can be accessed in the "Folder List", along with all other folders.