3 people can participate in the same call.
3-Way Calling is available on a pay-per-use basis, for a monthly subscription fee or is included in a bundle. To subscribe please visit My Account.
To connect a 3-Way call
While on a 2-way call:
- Press the Link, Flash, or receiver (hang-up) button to briefly put the person you called on hold . Listen for three short beeps followed by the regular dial tone.
- Dial the phone number of the second person that you wish to join the call. When that person answers, press the Link, Flash, or receiver button again to connect all three parties immediately.
- If the third person does not answer, or if their line is busy, press the Link, Flash, or receiver button once to return to the original 2-way call that is on hold.
To disconnect a 3-Way call:
- Press the Link, Flash, or receiver button once, to disconnect the third person and go back to the original caller. Press the Link, Flash, or receiver button once again to disconnect from the second person.
To troubleshoot 3-Way Calling:
- All other phones are properly hung up.
- Call waiting is not currently in use.
- If you do not have 3-Way Calling included in a bundle, you need to use *71 to access this feature
- If you are a Business customer who has to dial 9 to reach an outside line, please contact us for assistance