If you are receiveing this error messagean “All HD streams in use” error message it may mean that you have reached the maximum amount number of HD shows that you can watch and / or record at the same time.
To continue to watch your show:
Press the OK button on your FibreOP TV remote on the 'All HD Streams in Use' screen.
- Use the down-arrow button on the remote
to select one of the following:
- Watch in SD: This will take you to the same show on a SD (Standard Definition) channel.
- Try again later: This will to try the HD channel again
- Recordings: This will allow you to stop one of the current shows that are being recorded
- Interrupt a TV: This will stop HD viewing on another TV in your household. Choosing this will cause the other TV to display the "All HD streams are in use" message if they are currently watching the TV.
- Press OK on your remote to select one of the option and correct the error.