To block access to a website:
- Open a web browser (Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer).
- Go to: https://internetsecurityservices.mysecuritydashboard.com
- Log in to your account using your Internet Security Services user name and password. If you have not linked your computer to your MySecurity dashboard, view our Link my computer to the MySecurity Dashboard article.
- Click Parental Control to access the dashboard.
- Select your child's profile on the left-side menu. If you have not created a profile for you child, view our Create profiles in Parental Control for my children article. your account using your user name and password.
- Click the arrow to access the Web Activity window.
- Click Blacklist/Whitelist.
- In the website field, type the address for the website you wish to block.
- Click Block to add the website to the list.
Note: If you change your mind, select the website and click the corresponding Remove button.
- Click OK to save the change.