Bell Aliant provides you with free, additional email addresses so you can create accounts for yourself or family members. You get 4 free additional email addresses with High-Speed, FibreOP or Dial-Up Unlimited and 2 free additional email addresses with Dial-Up 15 or 40 Hour service.
For quick reference, use the following checklist to create a new address or remove an existing email address. For more guidance, follow the detailed step-by-step instructions.
What you need before you start
- Your My Account online log in information
- Your email or internet username and password. If you do not know your password, you will need to contact us.
Follow these easy steps
- Go to My Account.
- Enter your email address and your password.
- Select Log in.
Note: If you haven't registered for My Account, select the Register now button. You will need:
- Your Bell Aliant account number
- The postal code where your services are currently installed
For help registering, see our Register for My Account support article.
- Click Add/Remove email addresses from the My Services Internet block on the My Account overview page.
- If requested, enter your email or Internet username and password.
- Click Continue.
- You may be prompted to supply your internet username and password.
- Click Add & Remove E-mail addresses
- A list of your current email addresses appears.
- Scroll to the Add an E-mail Address section.
- Enter the text for your new email address.
- Enter a password for your new email address in the Enter password field.
- Enter the password again in the Confirm password field.
- Click on Continue.
- The Add an E-mail Address Confirmation screen appears. Click Confirm to create that email address.
- The confirmation screen appears once your address has been created.