To add your child's profile to Parental Control:
- Create seperate Windows user accounts for each of your children to use on your computer.
- Open your Parental Control dashboard. For help accessing the Parental Control dashbaord, view Access the Parental Control Dashboard with Internet Security Services article.
- If you have not set up a child profile, the Welcome to Parental Control appears. Click on Get Started.
- On the Create new profile screen:
- In the Name field, type the name of your child.
- In the Age field, type the age of your child.
- In the Gender field, click on the gender for your child.
- Under Choose devices for this profile, select the computer and Windows account for your child.
- Click Create Profile.