Bell Aliant provides you with free, additional email addresses so you can create accounts for yourself or family members. You get 4 free additional email addresses with High-Speed, FibreOP or Dial-Up Unlimited and 2 free additional email addresses with Dial-Up 15 or 40 Hour service.
For quick reference, use the following checklist to create a new address or remove an existing email address. For more guidance, follow the detailed step-by-step instructions.
What you need before you start
- Your My Account online log in information
- Your email or Internet username and password
- A 128-bit encryption-enabled browser
- Log in to My Account
- Select Add/Remove from Account Overview
- Click Remove beside the email address you wish to delete
- Enter a preferred email address and password to create a new account
Follow these easy steps
- Go to My Account.
- Enter your Email address and your Password.
- Select Log in.
Note: If you haven't registered for My Account select the Register now button. You will need:
- Your Bell Aliant account number
- The postal code where your services are currently installed
For help registering see our Register for My Account support article.
- Click Add/Remove email addresses from the My Services Internet block on the My Account overview page.
- If requested, enter your email address or Internet username and password.
- Click Continue.
- Click Remove beside the email address you wish to delete. Please note, if there is mail waiting in your inbox for this email address, it will be deleted from the server and you will not be able to retrieve it.
- Click Confirm to delete the email address or click Back to cancel.
- Click Confirm to add the email.
- Click OK to continue and return to the main screen.