You can delete pictures or video clips from your private portal site if they are no longer required.
For more guidance, follow the detailed step-by-step instructions.
What you need before you start:
- NextGen Home Security subscription
- Java: If you do not have Java installed, you will be prompted to do so. View our Prompted to install java support article.
- Quicktime: If you do not have Quicktime installed, you will be prompted to do so. View our Prompted to install Quicktime support article.
Follow these easy steps:
- Log in to the Home Security web portal.
- Click the Summary tab.
- Click the name of the camera that captured the image.
- The thumbnails will be displayed in the Pictures pop-up window.
- Click the thumbnail of the picture or video clip you want to delete.
- Click Delete This Picture or Delete This Clip.
- Click OK on the message prompts to confirm that you want to delete the picture or video clip.
- The next picture will be displayed after the portal deletes the previous picture or video clip.
You can only delete one picture or video clip at a time.
The last remaining picture or video can not be deleted.