You can edit any of the alerts you have created through the online portal.
Follow these easy steps
- Log into the online portal via https://nextgensecurity.bellaliant.net
- Enter your username and passcode and click Sign In.
- Note: your username and password were provided by the technician on installation. If you do not have a username and password, please call support at 1-855-777-4117
- You will be prompted to set your Security Questions. These questions are important to complete for password recovery in case you forget your password. Once they have been completed, click on Save.
- Click on the Alerts tab.
- Click on the alert you wish to edit (or click on the pencil beside it's name)
- Make the desired changes.
- Click Save.
You cannot change the trigger of an alert. If you want to change the trigger, delete the alert and create a new one.