Why do I need an emergency contacts list?
- To avoid dispatches from false alarms
- To ensure that you are kept informed about any incidents:
- We will always try to contact you on your home number first
- Your contact list can include the phone numbers for you and your spouse's cell-phones and workplaces
- A contact list often includes neighbors, who may be able to check in quickly if you are not close by
Please note: some municipalities charge for dispatch of emergency services from false alarms.
How do I change people listed on my emergency contact list?
- You will need your 'All OK' password to request your changes.
- Call our customer care centre at 1-844-474-2023.