What you need before you start
- Your Security Services password. If you do not know your Security Services password, contact us.
Follow these easy steps
- Open Internet Security Services
- Click Fraud Protection. If Security Services is password protected, enter the password and click OK.
- Fraud Protection setting:
- To enable Fraud Protection: place a check beside Enable Fraud Protection.
- To disable Fraud Protection: remove the check beside Enable Fraud Protection
- Click File then Hide to close Internet Security Services (but keep it active).