- Touch Menu to open the side navigation panel.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch the Pair your receiver button.
- Touch Next.
- On your Fibe TV remote, press the Apps button.
- From the App launcher, select Pair a device.
- Scroll to and select Pair a device.
- Select Next.
- A 4-digit code will appear on your TV screen.
- On your smartphone or tablet, enter the 4-digit code and then touch Pair device.
- Give your smartphone or tablet a nickname and touch Next.
Note: Up to 10 devices can be paired to a receiver. Naming your devices will help identify them should you need to remove one.
- Give your receiver a nickname and then touch Next.
Note: Naming your receivers will help you identify which one you're controlling.
- You will receive a confirmation message on your device as well as on your TV screen.
Note: This feature of the Fibe TV app is currently not available for subcribers to Satellite TV from Bell or Bell Aliant.