How will I know if there has been a power outage
What happens with the system:
- The security system is active on battery power for up to 8 hours.
- If triggered, life safety alarms will continue to sound and the system will communicate with the Central Monitoring Station while the battery power is available.
- Automations and alerts will not be available during a power outage
What to do during the outage:
- Acknowledge the keypad notification by pressing *2 and scrolling through the notifications
- The beeping will stop, unless a new alarm event or condition happens
- The yellow triangle will remain illuminated until the issue has been resolved.
- The security panel will beep when power has been restored.