Before you begin, follow the steps in How to install your Bluetooth remote kit, if you havenʼt already done so, to install and pair your Bluetooth Slim remote to your Fibe TV receiver.
- Turn on your TV and HD receiver.
- Locate and note the 4-digit code of your TV brand in the table. If yours is not listed, use 1001 as it applies to all brands.
- Press and hold the options key for 3 seconds, until the green light flashes twice. Immediately enter the 4-digit code you identified in the previous step. The green light will blink twice.
If the green light blinks 5 times, you need to repeat this step. The code might be incorrect or you may have waited too long.
- Press and hold the power button until your TV turns off.
This could take up to 5 minutes (or up to 10 minutes if you used code 1001). The green light will slowly blink as the remote cycles through the codes.
- Let go of the power button and press select. The green light will blink twice.
If the green light blinks five times, a match wasn’t found. Please start again at step 3. If a correct code is still not found, the remote will only control your Fibe TV receiver.
To reset your remote so that it will only control your Fibe TV receiver, press and hold the options button and then enter 0000. The Bell light will blink 5 times to confirm your remote was restored to its factory settings. Your remote will then control the volume and power of your Fibe TV receiver
Please note that some TV makes and models may not be supported.