To view your camera and videos, you will need to have Quicktime installed. If you do not have it installed, or have an older version, you will be prompted to update or install Quicktime.
Follow these easy steps:
- Click on Install QuickTime in the blue bar onscreen.
- Click on Download Now.
- Click Run.
- A prompt indicating initiating of QuickTime install appears.
- If prompted again, click Run.
- Click Next.
- Click Yes to License Agreement.
- Choose a location where QuickTime will be installed.
- When complete, a screen will confirm QuickTime has been successfully installed.
- You should be able to view your camera. If you are prompted with a screen on Verisign, click Yes.