There are several things that could be causing this.
Follow each of these options until your issue is resolved:
Reboot your receiver
- Press and hold-down the green POWER button on the front of your TV receiver for 5 seconds (until the red, green, and blue lights come on).
- Wait a few minutes for the reboot to take place. You may see a black screen during this time.
- Once the reboot completes, content from the channel that you last viewed appears.
Reboot your modem
- Push the power button on your Fibe modem or unplug its power cord.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Push the power button again or plug the power cord back into the modem.
- The modem will take 2-3 minutes to power back up.
- Check your TV to see if the channel content appears.
If the problem persists, please contact us for help.