All of the pictures and video clips taken by each of your cameras are saved for XXXX days.
If you would like access to your pictures beyond that limit, you can save pictures or video clips to the hard drive on your computer.
For more guidance, follow the detailed step-by-step instructions.
What you need before you start:
- NextGen Home Security subscription
- Java: If you do not have Java installed, you will be prompted to do so. View our Prompted to install java support article.
- Quicktime: If you do not have Quicktime installed, you will be prompted to do so. View our Prompted to install Quicktime support article.
Follow these easy steps:
- Log in to the Home Security web portal.
- Click the Summary tab, if it is not already displayed.
- Click the name of the camera that captured the image.
- The thumbnails will be displayed in the Pictures pop-up window.
- Click the thumbnail of the picture or video clip you want to save.
- Click Save As.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to the location where you want to store the picture or video clip and click Save.