Synchronize your TV with the Fibe remote
To synchronize your TV with the Fibe remote:
- Point your TV remote (not the remote for your Fibe receiver) at your TV.
- Press the POWER button to turn off your TV.
- Point your Fibe remote at your receiver.
- Press the STB button and then hold down the POWER button until the green light around the POWER button on your receiver turns off. Note: If you are using a wireless receiver, the blue HD light will turn off.
- Press the POWER button. Both your TV and receiver should turn back on.
- Wait a few seconds to see if the channel content appears.