With NextGen Home Security™, you can watch live videos from any of your cameras.
For more guidance, follow the detailed step-by-step instructions.
What you need before you start:
- NextGen Home Security subscription
- Java: If you do not have Java installed, you will be prompted to do so. View our Prompted to install java support article.
- Quicktime: If you do not have Quicktime installed, you will be prompted to do so. View our Prompted to install Quicktime support article.
Follow these easy steps:
- Log in to the Home Security web portal.
- On Summary tab, click Live Video Dashboard.
- To control what camera to view, click on the camera's image.
- Click Pictures to display thumbnail images of most recent 25 pictures taken.
- Click Clips to display thumbnail images of the most recent 25 video clips captured.
Watching videos from all cameras at once takes a lot of bandwidth (speed).
If you are having problems, try to Watch live video from a specific camera.