You can enjoy live viewing RDS, RDS2 and RDS Info channels from the RDS GO App using your Apple or Android device if:
- You've selected Bell Aliant as the provider.
- You are a Fibe TV customer and you are subscribed to either Sports 1 or Le Monde en Français theme pack
- You are registered for My Account
- You have downloaded the RDS GO app on your device
NOTE: If you have not registered to My Account, you can follow the steps in our Register for My Account support article.
Watch content on your mobile device using your RDS GO App:
- Tap on the RDS GO app icon.
- Tap on Se connecter.
- Tap the Bell Aliant icon from the television service providers list. If you do not see the icon, tap where the logos are displayed and swipe up.
- Enter your My Account email address in the Adress électronique field. If you would like the app to remember your email address, click Mémoriser mon adresse électronique.
- Enter your My Account password in the Mot de passe field. If you do not see the password field, swipe up to make the field visible.
- Tap Ouvrir une session.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to access all the RDS GO content.